Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Perfect Love Story

   When i was little, I played dress up with my princess dresses. (Secretly, I still do) :) I dreamed about meeting my prince charming and had so many perfect scenarios where he would fit in. You know, walks on the beach in the moonlight, kisses in the rain, a white horse, and a fairytale wedding. Yea right!! I might not even get the teardrops on my guitar. Will I ever get to be a princess?!
   I'm sure Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, and Snow White didn't think so either. Wait, I think Ariel and Snow White already were. Anyway, you get the picture. But I guess that's exactly where I'm headed with this. I am a princess. It doesn't get much more princessier than me! Why? Because I am the daughter of the King of kings! And while we probably won't ever get married :), we will live happily ever after in Heaven.
   I never expected to have a love story like this. I kinda expected this really cute, punk dude to sweep me off my feet so he could borrow my converses! :) But hey I'm satisfied with a humble God that died for me. Take that all you Romeo's! My Prince saved me and died to do so!! I'm so glad He's the one writing my love story because I would've ended up having to buy a new pair of shoes.

                                           (But seriously, I don't even own converses, but that's because I don't want a
                                             cute punk dude to steel them <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment